i just wanna shake the hand of whoever cam up with the ALS ice bucket challenge. not only is it raising awareness of an important cause, i’ve also seen more damp celebrities in clinging t-shirts in the past week than i ever dreamed possible.
one of my favorite things is how people talk to themselves in tumblr tags, taking this space designed for metadata classification and using it as a form of parenthetical speech. those grey little tags feel so cozy, a whispered dimension to the flat communication of the net
NEVER EVER TOUCH A WRITER/ARTIST/ANYONE’S PERSONAL NOTEBOOK. DO NOT GRAB IT
DO NOT GRAB IT AND TAKE IT
DO NOT TAKE IT
DO NOT TAKE IT
DO NOT LOOK THROUGH IT WITHOUT THEIR EXPLICIT AND CONSISTENT PERMISSION
THERE IS A REASON IT IS THEIR PERSONAL NOTEBOOK AND NOT THEIR PUBLIC EVERYONE GRAB IT NOTEBOOK
I DON’T CARE IF YOU ARE JUST PICKING IT UP TO SEE SOMETHING I AM SHOWING TO YOU
DO NOT TOUCH IT
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
playing FNAF like
University students be like